The doors have swing handles as standard and hinge opening with lift off capability. Key override combination locks and the UTelligent audit trail and locking system is available in one, two and three point locking options where additional security is required. Side panels have two to four cam locks with bottom pins for location. One and two part vented or solid sliding side panels are available as an option for bayed cabinets. Fan trays can be fitted to the top cover without affecting valuable U space inside the cabinet. Enhanced airflow management can be achieved with the addition of 4210 foam or brush strip sealing kits which create a seal to prevent hot air re-circulating to the front 19” plenum.
- 650kg, 1200kg and 1550kg load bearing options
- 5 heights, 2 widths, 4 depths as standard
- Rigid bolted construction
- Superior venting standard door with 80% airflow>
- Superior venting Curve door with 86% airflow
- Multi depth mounting
- Multi cable access through top and base
- Quick release cladding
- Left or right hand hinged doors
- Lockable side panels
- ColdLogik, DAX, UTelligent and CAP compliant
- Co-location models>
- Houses all major server brands
The robust structure adapts itself to many applications and markets. The 4210 frame provides the perfect platform for installers and end users alike.